May Member Monthly Meeting with David Lupberger
- $15.00 - Member Webinar Admission
- $30.00 - Guest Webinar Admission
Selling Your Why - Clearly Communicating Why Potential Clients Should Hire You (1 CEU Business)
Join us as we welcome nationally known speaker David Lupberger to review how to communicate your company "why"! Let's reset the homeowner sales experience:
Many homeowners believe that they should get 3 or more estimates for the work they want done. It’s what they have been told to do. The problem with this is that all contractors are not created equal. It is not a level playing field. We need to differentiate our ourselves and our client-based service offerings. Potential clients need to know what you bring to their project and why you do what you do. It’s our job to communicate our why so that potential clients can see the benefits of working with us.
• People don’t buy what you do – they buy you and the company commitments you bring to their project
• Defining your why with the help from past clients – why did they work with you?
• Documenting your company why – building trust with potential clients
• Knowing your why is the key to company sales and growth
This course (CS-CD-015111) is approved for 1 CEU by the Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations and Standards for 1 hour (Business) of Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License continuing education.
Members: $15 / Non-members: $30
This is a GoToWebinar. You will receive an invitation confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|