Purchase Your 2021 CotY Entries Here!
- $85.00 - Discounted Project Entry Fee-Until October 31st
- $55.00 - Add a Team Member
- $25.00 - Customer Service Award
2021 CotY Awards
Each year we celebrate the work of the finest remodeling industry professionals in our region. EM NARI members compete and are recognized for excellence in their work through our Contractor of the Year (CotY) awards program, which culminates in our Evening of Excellence gala.
Each year, EM NARI has both first-time entrants and seasoned participants that go home with trophies. No matter what your CotY experience level, follow these easy steps to be sure your entry is given full consideration by the judges and your work receives the esteem it deserves. Please review the pages about eligibility and categories carefully.
1. Download the 2021 CotY Entry Information Guidelines
2. Pay for the entry or entries
3. You will receive an invitation to Dropbox from EM NARI. Read through all the 2021 CotY Entry Information Guidelines. Categories, eligibility, and materials required information is included in the Guidelines.
4. Entry forms are required for each entry and include:
a. Official entry/homeowner release with homeowner signature (provide the category and total project cost, including appliances)
b. Photographer's Release form signed
5. Judges Folder
a. EM NARI Contractor & Suppliers form - please note all the EM NARI members you used for this project. The most used company wins an award. The project that uses the most NARI members is also recognized.
b. Promotional Description & Wall of Fame Photo - These items are used to showcase projects on our Wall of Fame and in our winner's presentation.
c. PowerPoint Presentation - Include project photos and documents (floor plans, blueprints, and renderings) in the entry presentation. Be sure to include before and after pictures as well as meaningful images that showcase the elements of the project.
d. Project Description for Judges. Judges use this document as a companion to the pictures to tell the stay of a project.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|